Saturday, September 25, 2010

LALA Day

Once upon a time
Why its sound like long long time ago..
Actually it was a night time
Around 10pm
Me, Heng Zai, Ah Soon, Ah Tan, Ah Tan Housemate and Heng Zai's friend
All of us total up are 6 ppls
We went to Taman Merdeka
To enjoyed our LALA supper
It is a shop which selling mee soup at day time
And selling siham lala at night time
Well, at first i was not willing to joined them
Cz i had a bad experience
.....................................
Flash back to the day
After i had my meal
Then me and my friends straight away went to the siham lala stall
Which is located at the back alley of the Bunga Raya shop
I ate 2 plates of siham, 1 plate of lala and 1 plate wu xiang
For sure it should be full of joy and happinese
BUT..
After i ate the siham lala as my dinner side dish
Who knew it
i cirit birit for 3 days
Since that time i never been there again
It was a bad memory for me
...................................................
Come back to my story again
As a concequence,
I joined their supper plan
This is bcz
Last time i had put their aeroplane
Wakao..wat a nice reason..
Haha..
We sat in 2 seperate cars
And I sat in ah soon car
It tooks 20 mins journey then we arrived at the stall
At Taman Merdeka there
Wow..
i shouted out this word to express my excited
It was a delicious supper meal
Let me introduce some dishes that we ordered
Deng deng deng deng..
This is my favorite dish
Wu xiang
It is totally different from Bunga Raya wu xiang
It was crispy and fragrant enough
I like it so so much
Yummy..
Well, the next dish is bake prawn
I ate less cz tht time i lazy to peeled off the prawn shell
Haha..
Wat another nice reason..

Come to the 3rd dish
This is steam okra
My 2nd favorite dish
Once again it was crispy and full of soy sauce
When i chewed in my mouth


These are the lala and siham
It was cooked and less fishy
If compared to the Bunga Raya stall
Delicious enough when i ate v the peanut chilli sauce

All of us spent Rm13 each person to enjoyed our supper meal
I think this is cheap cz we ate so full
Is it ended up by this?
No!!
We went to Cahaya Dina to continued our yum cha session
Actually all of us fulled
So we jz enjoyed cup of hot drinks
Haha..such a nice enjoyable night
We also din missed the chance to took some photos
To kept it as memory
This is me..
Oppss..
Cant c rite?
This is the latest post
I think it will b a famous post in the future
Haha..

He is Ah Soon
Woei Fang's bf
Such a "cute" boy
Heng Zai use to called it like this
Haha..

He is Heng Zai
A tiny tiny boy
Talented in dancing and photos shooting
Btw he gt 6 pack muscle
Wow..
Mine one is republic muscle
Also can fight him geh..
Cz i havent seperate out the muscle yet
He sure will lose to me
After i have seperated my muscle
Haha..

He is Ah Tan housemate
4gt his name ad..
Hehe..
Imitated Heng Zai post
While we were talking world nation matter
One guy was talking to his gf for 1 hour
He is called Ah Tan
He is a muscle man
Bcz he always go for gym

And missed up another person
She is Tai Heng friend
Once again i oso 4gt her name
And dunhave her photo
So i din uploaded and shared v u all
When the time reached 12am
We went bck to our sweet home
(Not our hometown)
Bcz 2molo have to wake up early for work
Well, it was a nice supper meal
Bcz i din cirit birit after i ate the siham lala at tht shop
For those who are willing to go the siham lala shop
Dun thinking so much
It is a nice and delicious supper meal
Dun missed this up

No comments: