Saturday, October 9, 2010

Internship at Infineon Technologies

"Early in the morning, i put breakfast on your table.."
Such a nice feeling when i heard this song
This is the one of the song that can reflected my expression
When i was doing my internship
8/10/2010 Friday
This is the date to indicated the end of my 16 weeks internship period
Same as normal day
I used to wake up early in the morning
Washed up my face and brushed my teeth
Changed smart clothes and wear up my smart access badge
Took my purple colour water bottle
When all the things prepared
Well, its time to start my work
But before i go to work
I stilll got time to log in to my facebook
To updated my status before i leave my room to go for working
Thats why i always late to work
Haha..luckily my supervisors were kinda nice and strictless
So that i can survived in the company
Hehe..Kinda naughty la me..
For my junior information
Dun simply follow my foot steps
Please be punctual when you are step to working
Or else you gonna fired by your manager or supervisors
I'm a special case
Cz Gor gor me got special conservation..haha..
Wow...cant talked so much ad..gonna be late..
"Vroom..." i started my car engine
Omg..even late to the office
I still got time to captured the view of my car
But normally i catched up my time by right before 9am
Because that time is start of the working hour
I always parked my car far away from Infineon
Which at the housing area beside company
When i reached to the guard house
After parked my car
I need to walked about 5 mins journey to the company
I scanned my access badge
Before i entered into Infineon
It is quite strictly for company security
But i must follow their rules de..
If not later i kena blacklisted
"Tadda.."
This is the corridor that i used to passed it everyday
To my department
" Fuyoh..!"
Who is that smart guy?
Of course is me lo..
Nice right?
The front view of the access badge
The back view of the access badge
Also included my stuff number
Hehe..
After 5 mins journey again
I reached to my department
My department is called
Power Semiconductor
Or in short called
PO department
When i stepped into my office
I will saw this instrument
It is located beside the door
(I realli 4gt wat its called for this instrument ad..)
Normally this instrument is use to do measurement

Deng deng deng deng...
I reached to my office area finally
This is the part of my office

"Shit.."
OMG..is "Shift" la..
I took closer
You cant see clearly?
This is my desktop during my internship in Infineon
But i jz can access to the Infineon intranet oni
Realli bored if faced too long period
Btw, what you thought about Engineer?
You thought that Engineer job is free all the time issit?
The answer is "no"
We used to entered to the production line
To do some machine setup, maintainence, calibration, and etc..
So, engineer nv hope that the machine is breakdown everyday
Hehe...
Here is the production block
Entrance of the production block

Walked along the corridor
The way to the production line
There are 2 parts of the production
One is FOL=Front of Line
Which included Wafer mounting, Wafer Sawing, Die Bonding, Wire Bonding
Another one is EOL=End of Line
Which included Moulding,Plating,Trim and Form, Testing, and Packing
"I'm a Ninja!"
Of course not la..
We should be wear this kind of suit before enter to the production line
This suit is called "Jumpsuit"
After wear up with the proper suit
We need to entered to another small clean room
Its purpose is to dust off the dust on our suit
Because in the production line
It should maintain the dust particle
Around the range of less than 10000 dust particle
Over the range there might be some defection on the products
So, every single of the safety issue we should take care on it
To minimize the occurance of defection on products
This is the view of the production line
The machines arranged and oraganized
There are many types of machines to running their own process
Well, i will introduce you guys about one of the example of machine
This machine is called
Die Bonder machine
It is running the Die Bonding process
Which to attach the chip by glue or solder on the lead frame

These are the Lead frame which collected in the magazines cover

The leadframes on the track
Which is gonna index towards to the solder or glue dispenser

This is the wafer on the table of the machine
The robot arm is pick up the chip from the wafer
And it will bond together with solder or glue on the lead frame

I just able to captured up some photos

Due to the Private and Confidetial of the company

Well, i realli enjoyed my internship in Infineon

At last, it is the moment that

I need to express my depply appreciation to few employees in Infineon

First of all, i would like to thank to my department manager, Madam Kong

Which is given me a chance to let me joined in PO IEP department

(IEP=Industrial Engineering and Planing)

Secondly, I would like to thank to my both supervisors

Shawn Tew and Cecilia Tan

Which gave me fully support, patient guidelines, constant encouragement

The last,

I also would like to thank to some coleagues in the office

They are Sally Liew, Madam Koh, Jessie, Yvone Tang, Eugine, Ee Lane, Vasanthan, Zainal, and Aziz

Which teached me about the basic engineering knowledge

I do realli hope that one of the day

My learnt skills might be a useful tool for my future career working

So that,

I have to work hard and smart to success in my life

Jia you

"Believe it, You can makes a different."

No comments: