Friday, November 12, 2010

High Live Audition (Melaka)

1/9/2010
During my internship period
It was my kinda free period
Because i no need to attended any classes in this semester
Sounded nice right?
But i had to work also T.T
Its doesn't a matter
I had fun for it
Hehe..
I took part in singing competition audition
Its called High Live Singing Competition
Well, in my mind
This is the first time i saw singing competition held in MMU
It was a nice opening part in singing field
When i was taking part in this competition
I really squeezed my mind when i was choosing the audition songs
"Which one is going to perform in the audition?"
I really lack of time for practice songs
At last, i chosen 《你是我最深爱的人》as competition song
Why?
I think this is the meaningful song for me
And also a gift to my dear
Don't jealous ah..hehe..
On the day of audition
There were so many competitors took part in this competition
See my nervous face?
You know why?
The competition will choose either 1 or 2 participants step into final stage
Of cause i will be nervous
Haha...

Before stepped on the stage
I had a chance to took a nice group photo with others competitors
It was a nice memory
Hope next time we can meet again on the singing stage

When the emcee called up my name
It was the time i started fight to get the final ticket
Kia..kia..
But have to see my performance before to make a conclusion
Haha..

Serious + Nervous
These were the only emotions can be showed out
When i was singing the song

Luckliy, there were no mistake during my singing
I done it excellently
Clap clap..

After i sang my song, i took photo with kai yang
Which is my another supporter
Hehe..
Thanks Kai Yang for support me
And
My brother also came on that day
Thanks for his bread, drinks and constant support

Finally the competition came to the end
Its the time to announced our results
Boo..bu..
I can heard my heart beat during that time
Btw, i was very happy because i obtained the top 3 in this competition
Hehe..Nice job also..

Sometimes you will also feel unfair in your life
Although we were done excellent
But the judge had to choose one of participant among of us
To be representative of Melaka area step into Final Stage
3 of us looked nervous during the result announcement


Congratulation to Ellyn
She won the ticket to step on Final stage
Although 3 of us cant step into Final Stage together
But i felt happy and learnt through this competition
I hope that i will get a good result on next singing competition

Here is the video shown my singing part
On the singing competition
Hope you guys do enjoy my singing
《你是我最深爱的人》



No comments: