Monday, May 23, 2011

My Final Year Project

This is the moment that i want to shout it out!!
"Yeah!! I done my FYP!!"
You know I have suffered for a long long period
Every single moment in FYP period
Even when i was sleeping, eating, playing..
My brain still floating with the word of "FYP"
I started fear to FYP
But now I fully released from the pressure
Yipie~
Now I would like to present to u guys about my FYP
My FYP titled with
"A Study of Intelligent Adaptive Cutting Path Algorithm"
(That photostat shop fellow made wrong one alphabet of AHGORITHM, it should be ALGORITHM)
Geram sial sial lo me.. T.T
Wanna complaint that guy who printed this "wrong" word
But i think i hard to do that
Because i need to submit it already
What to do?
I decided to submitted it although it was a wrong alphabet to my faculty
Ended with my FYP life..
Haha..
Tell u guys honestly..
When i got this topic, I realized that..
Its really a tough topic for me
But how to do?
I have chosen with this topic
so I have to work hard on it
皇天不负有心人
God never betray people that who are willing to work hard
Finally, i completed it..
Wahaha..
My project purpose is to developed and designed a Neuro Fuzzy Inference System
It will be cooperate with the cutting path adjustment mechanism
Due to the high adjustment level,
The designed Neuro Fuzzy Inference System is to reduce the high looping of the adjustment mechanism
Wah..
My project sounded like tough isn't it?
Of course la..
I have been suffer for few months
Just to figure out the design of the system
Luckily+Finally,
I came out with the design is just before few weeks of the submission date only
Phew~Its overred already!!
My name and student ID on the FYP hardcover report~

The hardcover spine~

Tadaa~
The full view of the FYP hardcover report
The completed of my final year project
It delegated the ended of my MMU 4 years degree life
It is a precious moment in my degree life
The moment of studying, lepak-ing, yamcha-ing, movie-ing..
and many many of moment
Friends~
I will always miss-ing u alot~
As my friend said:
"This is not the ending of our friendship, but its a starting point of another level of friendship"
Although most of us have graduated
But i strongly believed that
We may meet up someday
Maybe in convo, CNYE, trip, as well as in wedding dinner..
Haha...
We have to believed that..
Our friendship to be continue~

No comments: