Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Final Exam

16/2/2011
Subject titled with
TRIBOLOGY
This indicated that
This is a last exam paper for my degree life
Wow..
I am under pre-graduated now
(Because next sem left FYP part 2 so consider is pre-graduated..>.<..haha..)
Such a dilemma feeling in my heart
>.<''
What a great gathering
SADNESS and HAPPINESS came together

^.^
HAPPY
I am going to graduate soon

T.T
SAD
I am going to leave Melaka which i stayed for 5 years and start a new working life at the other place

I am stepping my feet on the other level of life
Working working working
Its time to thinking of my future, job and family
Its a great challenge for me
I have to climb up up up
Until I have achieve self actualization
Haha..its my dream
The chance is given to the person who are well prepared
I think this is a meaningful quota
I think i should start preparing now
Once You say YES
The great challenge is beginning right after this
Good Luck to my friends who are going to graduate soon which same with me
Its time to start another journey

No comments: