Monday, May 10, 2010

Free

I am free now~
I have gone through all my core subjects
But not really like that
I still have one last paper to go
"French Beginner"
on 15/5/10 morning
Well, I dun think that this is my stuffer subject
because my coursework marks quite high
So, i think is time to take a break
hehe..
Last week is a kinda busy week for me
I have spent more than 16 hours a day
Sleep not more than 8 hours a day
to surf on my notes and tutorials
I also have visited all the places in MMU
Library
CLC tutorial room
CLS O.R. room
not because of tour but for my studies
wau~
I damn hardworking these few sems
just only for my results
for my future
After this sem
I gonna go for my internship
although this is the first time i step on my step into
a new enginnering work life
but it is not my first time to work
I have worked as Hotlink partime promoter, Cafe singer, Sound system worker..
Well, my internship company is a small company called
LED Vision
which is locate at Taman Merdeka
sound like good right?
This company is main focus on its LED production
which include the traffic light, score board, screen, and so on..
In this company I just one of the mechanical intern trainee
others is electronic base students
I really hope that
i can get into a big company
i can get good future work life
Hopefully these may come true after my internship
Now,
I have to~
maintain my results and keep on pull it to the highest pointer
improve my singging skills
expand my egineer's technical and conceptual skills
widely the way to earn money
expand my network
and so on ~
Well, i realli hope that i can make all this happen
then i can get~
Car
House
Properties
haha..
these all are the dreams but i need to achieve it
Wau~
I din notice that i have write so much till now
hehe...
I hope that all of my friends can get a good results in their final exam
and also for their own future life ..
good luck to My dear in her last paper 2molo ...
Jia You~

No comments: