Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Is the "Final" Count Down

7
it seems like a lucky number
For a MMU student
it also is a lucky and big day
7 more days go
There will be a long path have to come across
6 subjects may judge in the final destination
What should i do now?
Waiting for them?
Of course not
I have started my engine for the final destination
What are the subjects will be judge in this final destination?
Oh my god ..
4 days i have to go through 5 subjects
4/5/10
EHM 3066 Engineering Society
5/5/10
EME 3056 Industrial Management
EET 3196 Energy Technology
7/5/10
EME4016 Heat Transfer
8/5/10
EEm 2096 Numerical Analysis
15/5/10
LFB1010 French
What a pack final schedule!
Really need some of the time to study for it
But...
Is that blogging will help me alot?
It do have help me alot..
alot ..
alot....
Actually it just help me release my tension and pressure.
so funny ho?
I dun think so ..
Well, i think this is the lame way that will help me remove all my pressure
but ho..
It cant work ..
Thus,
We should start study now
If not,
Later there will be a crowd at the temple
pray for god
Anywhere, god can save those people which is prepared for the final
but ..do the people who is really prepared for the final
need to pray for god?
Oh yes..
This is a good question.
The answer is "yes"
because they need to score "A" in the final exam.
Am i write so long for this article?
too boring?
I think so because i have write too long article ad..
haha...
Well, just a relax blog article for those who is prepare for final
Wishing them and me and my dear
Study Smart and Hard
Healthy always
Good Condition
Dont careless
and the last one is
To Score "A" in every subjects
in Final Exam
Gambateh!!

No comments: