Friday, April 23, 2010

My Achievement 2008

I never forget the date of 6th April 2008

It is the date that i have made an achievement in my life

I got a champion in song composing competition

Sound like good right?

actually the composed song is owned my friend- Kims

Therefore, i din got the champion at all. Hehe..

By the way, i was very happy that time because i dint dissapointed of

All my friends came and support me

Band's members that are KK, Chin Yi, Wei Liang, and the song incharged person-Kims

And my lover have gave me a lot of support and power.

I would like to thx for their support

The song which is sang by me

<你不说话的那一分钟>

(You dint speak at that moment)

At first, I taught i din joined in this SCC 2008 but Kims asked me wherther i wan to help him o not.

Well, I was so dilemma at tht time and wondering of my singging strength.
"I can make it?" This question was around in my mind at tht time.

I thought this is the chance to make me more stronger then i have promised Kims to help him.

Anywhere, any performance must put more effort before it can perform on the stage.
I have went through many studio for practice this song.

Day by day and night by night, i have practiced for this song.

Finally the date is came, this is the time i must coloring my performance on the stage,
I have told myself.

At last, I was made an achievement on the stage at that night.
we are the champion my friends~

Here are the Micros Song Composing Competition 2008 Champion's teammate,
From the laft hand side:Kai liang, Xuan Ying, Kims, KK(at top), Wei Liang, Chin Yi and Me.

Well, without wasting the time that in your reading my blog.

Here come the video performance at that night.

The Champion of Micors Song Composing Competition 2008

"你不说话的那一分钟"

(You Dint Speak At That Moment)

你不说话的那一分钟
词:凯亮 曲编曲:锦辉
你今天有点沉默 脸也没有笑容
是不是有什么想说却又不想开口

你的眼孔告诉我没有把握
选择沉默继续让爱放纵
最后变成你的借口换成是我伤口

你知道可以回头 幸福它在等候
挣扎在沉默的角落我们越来越脆弱

我们的爱悬挂在半空中
只要你放手就无影无踪
你真的可以那么舍得我能做些什么

你不说话的那一分钟
我的眼泪划一道伤口
你不挽回我们的承诺
就这样让它走

你不说话的那一分钟
我的伤口在蔓延抽痛
你是否看到我的伤痛
你没有

No comments: