Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The days of Unemployment

It was a long long time I dint update my blog ad >.<''
Such a long long time ago, isn't it?
1..2..3..Wow!!
Its really a long period :)
But~
What I had done after I graduated??
Well, I do applied for few companies
I do attended some interviews
(Actually, only one company I attended..haha..)
I got the job offer as Process Engineer from CSC Steel Sdn Bhd
But, unfortunately I have refused the job offer due to the hazardous working environment
After rejected the job offer from CSC Steel
There is another job interview coming next
The IBM Malaysia invited me for job interview
But, I haven't receive any relevant job interview email from them
I been called them for few times
Its doesn't really work
So, I invest my whole hope in Infineon Technologies (M) Sdn Bhd
My supervisor told me that there are a position is available
That time I felt that there still have a chance
But, I din't get any response from Infineon yet
Is the position closed up??
Or I'm not qualified for this position??
Wow wow~
I wish to find a stable job and monthly income
So that I can stop requesting money from my parents
Starting my working life
To earn money and give them a better life
As stand on positive thinking side
Wherever there have a problem
There must be a solution at last
The chance is there but haven't reach on my hand only
I think I will get my job offer soon
So, I have to be patient now
Back to the current condition
Working as a part time Streamyx promoter is my current income
Although it is not a highly income
But it is enough for me to support my daily expenses now
Well, as sympathy for me
PLEASE GIVE ME A JOB!!
(Shout it out as loud as I can)
Chance and Luck
Did you hear me?
I hope so
Tomorrow is a brand new day
I believe that

No comments: